Monday, September 27, 2010

I missed you while you were gone

Well Hello Blog… I missed you while you were gone…. Or perhaps you missed me since I seemed to be the one missing in action. I just looked and realized I have not written a single blog the entire month of September… Can we sing EPIC FAIL!

What a crazy time in my life this is turning out to be. My 16 online credits are keeping me insanely busy, the wedding planning is full blown in action, not to mention My little baby is going to be a year in just a week and a half can we say party planning galore, oh and then there is my full time management job that is just crazy right now…. Perhaps I took a little too much on at once, but lucky for me I am a MexiCAN not a MexiCANT!! : )

I can hardly believe September is coming to an end.

As my eyes migrate away from the screen and out my office window I can’t help but do a double take as I see colorful leaves floating off of branches and making their way to ground. The window is cracked and I can feel an ever calming cool breeze dancing in the air. I love this time of year maybe its just me but even the air seems to smell better, like warm sugar cookies and pine cones.

In the craziness that seems to be my life right now I can’t help but take a step back and feel so blessed. Sometimes life is hard but that’s okay when life is hard that is what makes you grow because you force yourself to push forward and work harder.
See you Wednesday,
Mommyofajamexican

2 comments: