Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Five

Hello Thursday five!!!
Two weeks in a row.. Heck yes!
SOO an amazing twitter friend of mine, yes I tweet don’t laugh, pointed out TODAY is the EVE of Christmas Eve! If you do not celebrate Christmas.. Happy Holidays.. I Hope you have an AMAZING weekend, but please bare with me as I share my overloaded excitement ..


here is everything and anything that means everything or nothing to me this Thursday…

FIVE… I love the Eve of Christmas Eve it’s a very special Holiday to me because it’s the day that we gather at my mothers house and spend the entire afternoon making TAMALES! >enter mouth watering face here<>

Four… As I drink my overly caffeinated coffee and stretch back in my very relaxing work chair I am trying not to jump with joy, because I just noticed the quickly ticking clock to my left. ONE HOUR until my holiday weekend begins HOW exciting!


Three… Any one else feel like little nutcracker men are kind of creepy??? I’m just saying!

Two… So I am not sure if any of you all watch youtube videos, haha, but if you do I really want you to check out these two lovely ladies.



Both of these ladies(and families) are so sweet and the stories wonderful!


And my Talented little sister...


http://www.youtube.com/user/JMGarcia24

One… Of course we all know what’s coming! Mr. Aries Oh man where to begin. Since he was 9 months old he has been sleeping 100% through the night not waking up a single time from 8PM to 8:30AM. Except for the two weeks he was teething and got 8 teeth in. During that time he would not eat he would not take names and he woke up about 3-5 times a night. Needless to say when the teeth finally cut we were thrilled. Now it has begun again he is currently in the process of cutting 4 molars. He woke up 4 times last night and woke up for the day at 6:30. It’s very hard I feel horrible because there is really not much I can do for my little man! On a good note He now can tell you where his belly button, eyes, mouth, nose, ears, checks, and feet are! Oh and his hair!

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I wonder what wonderful twitter friend you are referring to! ;) Seriously, enjoy some delish tamales for me, that sounds SO yummy! And I could not agree with you more on the Nutcracker thing, they totally give me the creeps!! Merry Christmas you and your beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete