Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good Morning New Home

Hell Yes to my first May Post! To my right Aries is asleep, asleep and full of motion, and further to my right is something new. Blinds and behind those blinds a balcony. Straight forward is a large Bob Marley banner something that used to hang in our 309 living room. Something feels different. Warm… Cozy maybe… It feels like home. We are not facing the courtyard any longer, we are facing the street. Some how there is something comforting about the sound of a car driving against the early morning breeze. We have almost the exact same layout as we did before only this feel so different. What is new? We now have to full bathrooms instead of one and a quarter and we have two balconies, as earlier mentioned we now face a different direction and we have new flooring in the kitchen. Our paint colors, by the way, actually turned out as close to perfect as humanly possible! : ) Although I was looking forward to our new house… Two things make staying in an apartment building ok… One something about this particular apartment feels soothing and Two I would do anything for my mom and for right now she needed me here I can only hope to be as good of a daughter to her as she is a mother to me! I left my coffee pot upstairs. I cant believe I left my coffee pot up stairs! : o
As always thanks for reading my random ramblings.

Love Always, Mommy of a Jamexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment