Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trader Joe's and Costco Girl

Oh hump day how I love you so! You give me hope that the weekend is in sight! : )

Today is the last day of the month...It is such a bitter sweet thing. I am excited for a new month, hopefully a less rainy month I am over June gloom, but I am so sad in just 9 days my little baby is going to be 9 months old. I can’t believe it. I just don’t understand where the time is going?

On another note I was reading A Beautiful Mess and Mommy of a Monsters Blogs yesterday and they absolutely inspired me to try my own little "Tasty Tuesday" I ended up with a variation of Mommy of a Monsters Curry Chicken! : ) I am a Trader Joe's and Costco girl so that’s where all my ingredients came from!

It was BEYOND amazing and I am looking forward to trying some new foods. Because of my Hispanic background I generally only cook Mexican Food I am ready to branch out and learn some new recipes! : ) What is your familys most cooked meal?

I hope everyone is having a beautiful blessed Hump day and I can not wait for my share my Thursday Five with you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mexican food! Unfortunately, my family is utterly WIMPY and cannot handle anything remotely spicey. Sigh. So, we usually have very toned-down food that you couldn't even call Mexican. It's embarrassing.

    My family's favorite dinner? Well, we all have our favorites - my son has one favorite, my daughter another, my husband another... I'll give you the link to my husband's favorite. I like that one, too. I'm not sure where you live, but it calls for a can of Guiness beer. It's an Irish recipe. I'm not Irish, but I love this recipe SO MUCH!!!!
    Copy and paste this link. It's REALLY good eating! http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/03/16/fn.cookinglight.stew.recipe/index.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really cant wait to try it thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Is the Red Curry Thai Sauce spicy hot? I am a wussy girl when it comes to spicy hot...but I love TJs too! And you saw on my blog how I have a love/hate with Costco :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yes i understand the love/hate thing I think its the same with me! also its NOT spicy AT ALL! soo try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the hair product recommendations!!

    Lately I have been trying to cook different meals as it seems we eat the same things over and over. Just the other day I made pulled pork using root beer..came out divine! My favorite place to look up recipes is www.allrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete