Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taking Back Tuesdays

Tuesdays, let’s be Honest; have proven to be no friend of mine. Our quarrels date back more than a few years ago, we are looking at more along the lines of a decade. Imagine that a decade of unfriendly Tuesdays. It seems as though Tuesdays enjoy being the barer of bad news. My uncle has cancer. My Dad got injured. My mother is sick. I have to go to the hospital. The list goes on and on. However if there are two life lessons I learned from my parents growing up, that they probably taught me on a Wednesday, they would be that my mother always told me anything I put my mind to I can do, and my father taught me when ever there is a chain holding you back use your common sense and break it. So In honor of taking back my Tuesdays I am going to start a blog, a little behind on the times I know, but after spending what seemed like two years waddling around pregnant, and now a six month old crawling and spitting up on me every two seconds I am lucky to have time to take a shower let alone write a blog. But like I said its time to break the chain and make time for me, forget bad Tuesdays, because anything I put my mind to I can do! So here’s to good Tuesdays, mommy time, and random ramblings from the Mommy of a Jamexican!

Love Always, Mommy of a Jamexican

No comments:

Post a Comment