Friday, March 4, 2011

An Intersting Journey

Why hello World! I missed you while you were gone!
Today after a LONG drawn out break I write in regards to day one of an intersting journey I am begining. Oh where oh where to begin. I am not always good at this story telling thing... :)
How about we begin with the birth of my beautiful Son Aries.. although on like most stories I tell this one is not about my son, but actually about myself.
October 9th of 2010 I gave birth to Aries 7lbs 12 oz.. The day after I got home from the hospital I had lost 20 of the 40 pounds I gained while pregant. I was off to a good start! 5 months later I only had 5 pounds left to go... Then something happen I found out my mom had cancer, I started school, and I went from being a stay at home mom to being a full time working mama. Although non of these are good excuses I think the stress got to me and I did what a lot of people make the mistake of doing... I turned to food.
Now at my highest weight I have ever been I just got a huge wake up call... I have a son who is going to be two in just 6 months and I need to be a role model for him. So that is exactly what I am going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment