Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Housewife Bootcamp

I love love That 22 yr old Housewife for this! This is exactly what I needed to feel encouraged to get done my house work. I have still not completely unpacked my new apartment and its been almost a month. *OMG*
This week I will...

1. Set up Aries room... Its basically just a storage right now *ahhhh*

2. Finally hang up ALL of the pictures around the house *we have SOO many*

3. Organize my Kitchen. *and clean*

4. Unpack all the clothes and do ALL the laundry... and hang it up*oh geeezz*

5. Find a paint color for our bedroom. *FUN*

For any one who wants to know here are the "rules"

This is week 1 for Housewife bootcamp. This is how it works. Every Tuesday if you have stuff you need to get done (projects, chores, errands, blog work, basically anything you have been putting off) then grab a button and add your self to my Link List. Then post your 5 things you WILL accomplish this week!

Then: You can mention 5 people from the list on your post to give them encouragement... or just visit them and load up their To-Do List with encouraging comments or tips on how to do it better!!! (everyone loves a good comment) Then every Tuesday we will post what did/didn't get accomplished and list our next 5things!!!

Thanks Lauren!! Check out her site to participate

4 comments:

  1. Whew you need all the motivation you can get!!!! Your #1 is like my #1 it should count as all five lol ... well im excited to see your progress and cant wait to see all of the finished projects!!! Good luck hun!!!!

    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa--I just saw your blog on someone else's blog, and you have one of the cutest kids I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting and staying motivated. You can do it!

    I have no desire to list any of the things I *need* to do! LOL Too many, too depressing and not enough time to get any of them done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do this when we get home from the beach. I might need to start my list now though... ha! Your baby is soooo precious. I don't know where you live, but I would be HAPPY to photograph him anytime. I'm toying with the idea of doing photography professionally, but I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog and I'm bookmarking yours. I love it!

    ReplyDelete