Monday, July 12, 2010

How do you Relax?

What A CRAZY weekend! I Missed out on my Freaking Friday Blog and Super Random Sunday BLOG! : (
DO you ever just have one of those weekends where you feel completely revitalized after? I Had the best most relaxing weekend I have had in MONTHS. Friday was just plain fun. Jacques and I had our 5 year High School Reunion.

It was a belligerent amount of fun. For some people both literal and figurative! $10 for all the beer you could drink. To say the very least people took FULL advantage of that! All in All it was nice to see people, not through a facebook picture, and it would be nice to do it more than every 5-10 years.
Jacques and I randomly ended up getting Aries from my parents and staying at a hotel for the night! It was amazing and fantastic to have a night away from home! Aries even slept the WHOLE night!
Saturday and Sunday we just hung out at home together! Its been a long time since we have both had work off for so many days in a row!

I also stumbled across a new caffeinated addiction… GREEN TEA! I used to be ADDICTED to Caribou Coffee’s Green Tea but it had been years since I took a sip. Let me tell you my body instantly relaxed in to a state of calmness after I had that nice warm cup of tea! I was thinking that I want to try some organic tea? Any ideas of some really great organic tea? Also what is your Favorite way to Relax?

AHHH Life is good and I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family! : ) I hope everyone’s weekends were fantastic!

He was so excited for bath time he just couldnt wait for the water! : )

Always, Mommy Of A Jamexican

3 comments:

  1. Our five year reunion is coming up in the next year I believe... I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm constantly paranoid I'll be the girl that everyone points at and says, "Damn, she's gotten FAT!" Haha.

    By the way, SUPER adorable son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe its been 5 years since HS?! That's just too weird! I am glad you had a great weekend and those pics of Aries are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! I know exactly what you mean by those types of weekends.

    ReplyDelete