Thursday, July 29, 2010

YUP YUP THURSDAY FIVE

“IM THE BEST THERE IS … I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND I PISS EXCELLENCE” Oh and how could I live without “YEAH I LIKE TO DRINK BUT I ALSO LIKE TO OWN BUISNESSES” So on that random note from the crazy world of my Sisters, who I might at are mexiCANS not mexiCANTS… Here is everything and anything that means everything or nothing to me this Thursday.. YUP YUP it’s the Thursday Five….

Five… Just because you are a debt collector and you deal with rude people all day and that has caused you to become an angry conniving person and just because you hate your job and are unhappy with your life does not mean that you need to walk into my office and be rude and disrespectful to me…someone who is helping you. P.s. don’t lie. P.p.s. Dear world appreciate the kind people and be one yourself. BE a light. Don’t go around trying to put other peoples out! NO BUENO!

Four…Earths best baby food actually taste like real food!
Three… 352 days until I get to marry the most understanding patient man in the world(according to this lil Latina) And only 306 days if we decide to move up the date. How blessed am I that I get to spend the rest my life with my Best friend. Days like today remind me of how lucky I am to have a partner that is so fun relaxed and goofy. Because when I get tense about something he reminds me that its okay to calm down breath and just have a good time! : )

Two… Beautifulpeople.com a dating website where you can only be a member if you are a beautiful person has announced that they will be sponsoring a companion egg and sperm bank for its members to sell their eggs & sperm for a fee. A spokes person said at first they hesitated to open the bank to all people(ie ugly people) but that they would be opening it to all people because “everyone -- including ugly people -- would like to bring good-looking children into the world, and we can't be selfish ...."…………. REALLY.????? Well that’s all I have to say about that one!

One…
Mucho amor!

5 comments:

  1. your lil man is soo cute! we bought some of their peas for jayden to try before we made our own baby food! I'm soo happy for you during this exciting time of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok about #2 WOW, had no idea people were truly that shallow and stupid!!! And, as always your little man is just precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more with #5.

    Your son is the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And beautifulpeople.com is exactly what is wrong with the world today.

    ReplyDelete